We at mbaMission are proud to release our new Insider’s Guides, which includes 17 individual top-ranked business school titles, for the 2018-2019 MBA admissions season!
Informed by firsthand insight from students, alumni, program representatives, and admissions officers, the Insider’s Guides offer detailed and up-to-date descriptions of the following:
- Defining characteristics of the business school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement, and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty, and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas (consulting, finance, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- The admissions committee’s stance on GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, recommendations, the waitlist, layoffs/unemployment, and other application elements
- Notable professors and social/community events
- Special year-over-year tables of rankings, class profile statistics, and top industries for each MBA program
We created our b-school-specific Insider’s Guides to help inform today’s MBA hopefuls with a comprehensive picture of the resources, environments, activities, and communities at each school, so they can choose the program that is truly best for them. Download your free copy of each of our comprehensive Insider’s Guides today!