We at mbaMission are proud to announce the release of the latest edition of our MBA Insider’s Guides! Since we first launched these extensive guides in 2008, we have fine-tuned them each year to provide our readers with the most detailed and recent information on each school as possible. We revamped the structure of the books last year, which ensures that our 2023–2024 edition makes getting to know the schools easier than ever.
Informed by firsthand insight from students, alumni, program representatives, and admissions officers, each guide offers detailed descriptions of the following:
- Defining characteristics of the school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement, and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty, and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas, including consulting, finance, and entrepreneurship
- Each admissions committee’s stance on GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, recommendations, the waitlist, layoffs/unemployment, and other application elements
- Notable professors and social/community events
- MBA rankings along with class profile statistics and top industries for each program to better illuminate certain trends and characteristics
We encourage you to download your free copy of our comprehensive guides for every school to which you plan to apply. And to obtain further advice on applying to business school, please contact us for a free 30-minute consultation.