Applying to business school in 2011? 2012? By taking action now, you can dramatically improve your chances of gaining admission to a top MBA program in the coming years. Indeed, it is never too soon (and certainly not too late) to take several crucial steps to shape your candidacy. Join mbaMission Founder Jeremy Shinewald as he leads prospective applicants through a Long-Term Planning Seminar.
Topics of discussion include the following:
* Creating Your 10-month (and Beyond) Timeline
* Maximizing the Impact of Community Activities
* Accelerating Personal Goals
* Building an Alternative Transcript
* Taking and Retaking the GMAT
* Making the Most of Campus Visits
* Understanding the Differences Between MBA Programs
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Time: 8:30-10:00 p.m. EST
To register for this event, please click here.