Are you applying to Columbia Business School (CBS), Chicago Booth School of Business, Michigan Ross School of Business, Darden School of Business, or Yale School of Management (SOM)?
If so, you will not want to miss this chance to learn from five of the world’s leading business schools’ very own admissions officers! On Thursday, May 26, 2022, mbaMission Founder/President Jeremy Shinewald will facilitate a webinar for the final installment of our free eight-part webinar series “Building Your Best MBA Application.” From 8:00 to 9:30 p.m. ET, Jeremy will take and share questions from attendees, while admissions officers from these top MBA programs offer invaluable insight and advice.
Admissions officers for this panel are as follows:
- Amanda Carlson, Assistant Dean of Admissions at Columbia Business School
- Bruce DelMonico, Assistant Dean and Director of Admissions at Yale School of Management
- Diana Economy, Director of Full-Time MBA Admissions at Michigan Ross School of Business
- Dawna Clarke, Senior Assistant Dean of Admissions at Darden School of Business
- Donna Swinford, Associate Dean for Student Recruitment and Admissions at Chicago Booth School of Business
We hope you will join us for this special series. Please reserve your spot by signing up here.