We at mbaMission are proud to offer a wealth of free, actionable content by way of our extensive trove of publications, including our recently updated Insider’s Guides! Featuring 17 individual top-ranked business school titles, this collection of guides is informed by firsthand insight from students, alumni, program representatives, and admissions officers and offers detailed (and up-to-date) information on the following subjects:
- Defining characteristics of the business school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement, and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty, and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas (consulting, finance, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- The admissions committee’s stance on GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, recommendations, the waitlist, layoffs/unemployment, and other application elements
- Notable professors and social/community events
- Special year-over-year tables of rankings, class profile statistics, and top industries for each MBA program
And now, completely new for 2020–2021, our Insider’s Guides include comments and recommendations from our elite team of full-time admissions consultants on subjects that span across the admissions process.
We created our business school–specific Insider’s Guides to help arm today’s MBA hopefuls with a comprehensive picture of the resources, environments, activities, and communities at each school, so they can ultimately choose the program that is truly best for them. We hope you find the guides to be informative and helpful throughout your business school application journey!
Download your free copy of each of our comprehensive Insider’s Guides today!