Are you applying to Columbia Business School (CBS), Darden School of Business, Kellogg School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Sloan School of Management, or Yale School of Management (SOM)? If so, you will not want to miss this chance to learn from the schools’ very own admissions officers! On Thursday, May 21, 2020, mbaMission’s founder/president, Jeremy Shinewald, will facilitate a webinar for the final installment of our five-part series: “Your Dream MBA.” From 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. EDT, Jeremy will take and share questions from attendees, while admissions officers from these top business school institutions offer invaluable insight and advice.
Admissions officers for this panel include:
- Amanda Carlson, Assistant Dean of Admissions at Columbia Business School
- Bruce DelMonico, Assistant Dean of Admissions at Yale School of Management
- Dawna Clarke, Executive Director of Admissions at Darden School of Business
- Dawna Levenson, Assistant Dean of Admissions at MIT Sloan School of Management
- Kate Smith, Assistant Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid at Kellogg School of Management
We hope you will join us for this special series. Please reserve your spot by signing up here.