Drawing on our experience in preparing countless clients for their MBA interviews, we at mbaMission are proud to release our updated series of Interview Guides, which now covers 17 individual top-ranked schools for the 2019–2020 admissions season! The guides feature valuable information about the programs’ interview processes, notoriously difficult questions, and past applicants’ experiences.
To help you understand what to expect in an interview with your target school and prepare accordingly, each mbaMission Interview Guide provides the following useful details:
- Insight into what the school is evaluating and hoping to gain from the interview
- An explanation of the school’s approach to interviewing (self-scheduled or invite only, blind versus comprehensive, etc.)
- Lists of the school’s most common questions and themes
- Past applicants’ firsthand accounts of their interview experiences
- Tips on preparing for and responding to common question types
- Help in formulating compelling questions of your own
- Advice on managing the entire interview process, from scheduling to thank you notes
Download the guides free of charge to ensure you are ready to rock your interview!
And for even more targeted interview prep, try our Individual Mock Interview Sessions (starting at $650), including our one-of-a-kind offering, the HBS Mock Interview and Post-Interview Reflection Support ($850). For even more targeted interview prep, learn more about our HBS Intensive Interview Simulation (starting at $2,500) with veteran HBS interviewer Devi Vallabhaneni, and our Wharton Team-Based Discussion Simulations ($525).
Last but not least, don’t miss our “Interview Workshop” webinar at 8:00 pm ET on Monday, October 28, 2019, hosted by mbaMission Senior Consultant Rachel Beck. During the session, Rachel will help prospective MBAs understand the types of questions that may be asked to best prepare for interviews. Space is limited–register for free today!