Are you ready for your MBA? This summer, we at mbaMission are pleased to be attending The MBA Tour – US, where applicants from all over the country will meet with prospective MBA students, top business school admissions representatives, alumni, and other like-minded education enthusiasts to begin (or continue) their MBA journey!
During the tour, mbaMission will offer free, live consultations* with one of our full-time admissions consultants. This is your opportunity to ask your most pressing admissions questions and get personalized advice from an expert. Be sure to sign up for your session here and indicate which tour stop you will attend!
Join us in a city near you:
- San Francisco: Sunday, July 15
- Houston: Tuesday, July 17
- New York City: Saturday July 21
- Chicago: Monday, July 23
- Washington, DC: Wednesday, July 25
- Boston: Thursday, July 26
What is The MBA Tour?
Founded in 1993, The MBA Tour is an independent and high-quality information source regarding MBA admissions. The MBA Tour aims to provide potential MBA students an opportunity to meet with top business schools from around the world. In each city, schools host panel sessions and alumni seminars and are available to engage in discussions with prospective MBA students throughout the event. For more information, visit www.thembatour.com/aboutus/ourstory.html.
Why should you attend The MBA Tour?
The MBA Tour gathers the world’s top business schools all in one place.
Stand out from the competition and meet with admissions directors from top domestic and international business schools. Connect in person to ask your MBA questions, learn about program offerings, and discover how a graduate business degree can help you boost your career. The MBA Tour gives you the opportunity to participate in the following events:
- Small group meetings
- Admissions panels
- GMAT strategy sessions
- School presentations
- Networking fair
- and much more!
Who will you meet?
Connect with admissions decision makers:
- You will have the unique opportunity to meet with admissions decision makers to increase your chances of acceptance.
- Learn in-depth program information and ask your MBA questions during MeetUp discussions (invite-only, small-group meetings).
- Discover admissions tips from industry leaders.
- Network with the people who matter when it comes to getting accepted to your dream school.
How should you prepare?
Complete your online profile to be matched with top schools:
- Provide helpful information during registration to let schools learn about you and your goals—and potentially be invited to meet with them during MeetUps or school presentations.
- Use The MBA Tour’s Research Schools platform to learn more about program offerings and options.
- Log into The MBA Tour’s online portal to easily confirm MeetUps and build your schedule to make the most of your event.
- Sign up for your free mbaMission 30-minute consultation by filling out the form on this page—and be sure to indicate which city’s event you will attend.
Ready to sign up?
Register for free today to reserve your spot. Space is limited! And do not forget to stop by the mbaMission table while you are there to receive your free in-person consultation with one of our admissions experts. We look forward to meeting you!
*This offer is only valid for those who have not already had an mbaMission free 30-minute consultation.