How well do you know your target MBA program? MBA applicants tend to view the leading schools as stereotypes, thereby targeting some programs and bypassing others based on what they think the schools have to offer—but all the top programs are much more dynamic than you might suspect. To help inform today’s MBA hopefuls, we created our school-specific Insider’s Guides, which provide a more comprehensive picture of the resources, environments, activities, and communities at each school, so you can choose the program that is truly best for you.
Now, we’ve updated our extensive collection (16 individual school titles!) of Insider’s Guides for the 2017–2018 admissions season! Each 70–110-page book goes beyond the stereotypes to reveal the true character of the top business schools. Informed by firsthand insight from students, alumni, program representatives, and admissions officers, each guide offers detailed descriptions of the following:
- Defining characteristics of the school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement, and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty, and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas (consulting, finance, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- The admissions committee’s stance on GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, recommendations, the waitlist, layoffs/unemployment, and other application elements
- Notable professors and social/community events
- Special year-over-year tables of rankings, class profile statistics, and top industries for each program
Download your free copy of each of our comprehensive Insider’s Guides today!