At mbaMission, our consultants are more than just graduates of the world’s top MBA programs—we are also expert communicators who possess an unparalleled knowledge of the business school admissions process. Each week, we highlight one member of our team who has committed his/her professional life to helping you get into business school.
Having been accepted at several top U.S. and international business schools, Jen Kedrowski ultimately chose to earn her MBA at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School in the United Kingdom. There she focused on marketing and entrepreneurship and was on the winning team of the A.T. Kearney Global Prize Competition, an annual strategic case competition. She also worked closely with the school’s Admissions Office and founded the Judge Student Ambassadors Club to assist with MBA admissions. After graduating, Jen returned to the United States to work at the corporate headquarters of Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions in the areas of brand management, strategic marketing, GMAT curriculum, and MBA admissions. Jen spent several years in London, advising applicants to the leading U.S. and international MBA programs, and has served as the featured MBA admissions presenter at seminars across the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada, representing Kaplan and the World MBA Tour. In addition, Jen has provided articles and admissions advice to such organizations and publications as TopMBA.com, MSN, Vault, Bloomberg Businessweek, and the Association of MBAs, and she has developed MBA admissions seminars and workshops that have been used in hundreds of test prep centers in both the United States and the United Kingdom.
Received MBA from: Cambridge University’s Judge Business School
Undergraduate field of study: Nursing
Fields worked in before mbaMission: MBA admissions, brand management, strategic marketing, education, GMAT curriculum, and small business ownership
Working style: Honest and direct; enjoys helping clients identify their unique stories and attributes and present them in the most engaging way possible
Hometown: Apex, North Carolina
Five things Jen wants her clients to know about her:
- I have been in the MBA admissions industry for more than 12 years and have been an MBA admissions consultant for over seven years, based in both the United States and United Kingdom, helping U.S. and international clients apply to both U.S. and global MBA programs.
- I have traveled with the World MBA Tour as the featured speaker on MBA admissions topics and designed MBA admissions seminars used around the country at Kaplan Test Prep.
- I believe every person has his/her own unique aspects, traits, experiences, and personal factors; helping schools get to know you via digging deep and sharing those traits can make a big impact on admissions decisions.
- I am passionate about international experiences and feel that traveling and experiencing other cultures always helps people learn more about themselves and impacts their perspective in a large way.
- I am realistic and direct with feedback, but also optimistic and supportive overall, and I enjoy seeing clients exceed their expectations.
What clients are saying about Jen:
“I feel like the luckiest person in the world, because I was accepted to every school I applied! I now have the difficult decision of choosing between Duke, Columbia, Wharton, and Harvard!! I am confident that I would not have submitted such strong applications or represented myself successfully in the interviews without your help—thank you so much!” —HBS, Wharton, Duke Fuqua, and Columbia Business School Admit
“There’s no way I would have been successful without your help. You helped me explain and demonstrate impact. You made me feel so much more confident about what I was getting into, and I always enjoyed the energy and excitement you brought to the process. Thanks for helping me to put my best foot forward!” —Kellogg Admit
“I had a wonderful experience working with Jen Kedrowski. I believed the weakest aspect of my application was my work experience and Jen worked very hard to help me highlight my accomplishments and address my weaknesses. We also spent many productive hours preparing for interviews, of which I had six in a two-week period. I chose Jen because she received her MBA from Cambridge and I was most interested in LBS, but this does not mean that she has limited knowledge of the American schools. Jen helped me get accepted to Booth, Yale, and Cambridge, and waitlisted at Dartmouth and LBS. If you are looking for a consultant who is very diligent, enthusiastic, reliable, and detail oriented, I would highly recommend Jen Kedrowski at mbaMission.” —Chicago Booth, Yale SOM, and Cambridge Admit (via GMAT Club)
Watch Jen’s video:
Do you want to speak with Jen about your business school prospects? Sign up for a free 30-minute consultation here.