This week, UCLA Anderson School of Management released its 2017-2018 MBA application deadlines.
Tell us a six-word story that reflects a memorable experience in your life-to-date. Elaborate on why it is meaningful to you.
Respond to one of the following prompts:
- Describe a significant obstacle you have encountered and how it has impacted you.
- Describe how you have cultivated a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Describe a leadership experience and how you had a positive and lasting influence
- Briefly describe your immediate post-MBA career goals.
- How have prior experiences motivated and prepared you to pursue these goals?
For a complete list of 2017-2018 business school deadlines, be sure to check our Application Deadlines page. We will be updating our list as business schools release them.
Do you plan to apply to UC Berkeley Haas or UCLA Anderson this fall? Stay tuned to the mbaMission blog for our analyses of the schools’ 2017-2018 essay questions and be sure to download our free Insider’s Guides!