The leaders in the MBA admissions space—mbaMission and Manhattan Prep —are coming together to make sure you will be ready for the 2017–2018 MBA admissions season. Join us for a free, five-part webinar series called “Your Dream MBA: 5 Steps to Getting In.” Senior Consultants from mbaMission will address and explain different significant admissions issues, while experts from Manhattan Prep will help you tackle some of the toughest challenges GMAT test takers face, offering valuable insight and advice.
These live webinars are held on Wednesdays from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. EDT.
Please sign up for each session separately via the links below—space is limited.
- Session 1: April 12, 2017: Assessing Your MBA Profile and GMAT vs. GRE
- Session 2: April 19 2017: Selecting Your Target MBA Program and How to Study for the GMAT in Two Weeks
- Session 3: April 26, 2017: Writing Standout B-School Admissions Essays and Maximizing Your ROI on the GMAT
- Session 4: May 3, 2017: Advanced GMAT: 700+ Level Quant and Advanced GMAT: 700+ Level Sentence Correction Strategy
- Session 5: May 10, 2017: Questions and Answers with MBA Admissions Officers
*Admissions officers on this panel include:
Bruce DelMonico, Yale School of Management
Amanda Carlson, Columbia Business School
Additional admissions officers yet to be announced!