Have you ever wondered what business school admissions committees are looking for in MBA interviews?
Drawing on our experience in preparing countless clients for their MBA interviews, we have updated our series of Interview Primers, which now covers 17 individual top-ranked schools—including our new additions, INSEAD and London Business School (LBS)—for the 2016–2017 admissions season! The primers feature valuable information about the programs’ interview processes, notoriously difficult questions, and past applicants’ experiences.
To help you understand what to expect in an interview with your target school and prepare accordingly, each Interview Primer provides the following useful details:
- Insight into what the school is evaluating and hoping to gain from the interview
- An explanation of the school’s approach to interviewing (self-scheduled or invite only, blind versus comprehensive, etc.)
- Lists of the school’s most common questions and themes
- Past applicants’ firsthand accounts of their interview experiences
- Tips on preparing for and responding to common question types
- Help with formulating compelling questions of your own
- Advice on managing the entire interview process, from scheduling to thank you notes
Download the primers free of charge to ensure you are ready to rock your interview! And for even more targeted interview prep, try our Individual Mock Interview Sessions (starting at $525), including our one-of-a-kind offering, the HBS Mock Interview and Post-Interview Reflection Support ($725).