We are proud to announce our new partnership with Poets & Quants to present our new and improved FREE mbaMission Insider’s Guides.
That’s right, our business school–specific Insider’s Guides are now available for download at no cost!
After more than a decade helping MBA applicants get into top business schools, we have learned what can compel an admissions committee to send that coveted letter of acceptance. Selecting the right MBA program for your needs and developing a true understanding of and familiarity with that program are crucial in crafting a successful application. We have therefore invested hundreds of hours into researching and examining the leading business schools—including speaking with students, alumni, admissions officers, and other representatives—to construct these guides, with the express goal of helping applicants like you make informed decisions about this important step in your education and career.
Informed by firsthand insight from students, alumni, program representatives, and admissions officers, each guide offers detailed descriptions of the following:
- Defining characteristics of the school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement, and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty, and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas, including consulting, finance, and entrepreneurship
- Each admissions committee’s stance on GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, recommendations, the waitlist, layoffs/unemployment, and other application elements
- Notable professors and social/community events
- Poets & Quants MBA Rankings along with class profile statistics and top industries for each program to better illuminate certain trends and characteristics
Over the years, mbaMission has developed a wealth of free materials—including Interview Primers, MBA Admissions Guides, and MBA Career Primers—to provide actionable advice for today’s business school applicants. We encourage you to download your free copy of our comprehensive guides for every school to which you plan to apply. And to obtain further advice on applying to business school, please contact us for a free 30-minute consultation.