At mbaMission, our consultants are more than just graduates of the world’s top MBA programs—we are also expert communicators who possess an unparalleled knowledge of the business school admissions process. Each week, we highlight one member of our team who has committed his/her professional life to helping you get into business school.
Having been accepted at several top U.S. and international business schools, Jen Kedrowski ultimately chose to earn her MBA at Cambridge University’s Judge Business School in the United Kingdom. There she focused on marketing and entrepreneurship and was on the winning team of the A.T. Kearney Global Prize Competition, an annual strategic case competition. She also worked closely with the school’s admissions office and founded the Judge Student Ambassadors Club to assist with MBA admissions. After graduating, Jen returned to the United States to work at the corporate headquarters of Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions in the areas of brand management, strategic marketing, GMAT curriculum and MBA admissions. Jen spent several years in London, advising applicants to the leading U.S. and international MBA programs and has served as the featured MBA admissions presenter at seminars across the United States, United Kingdom and Canada, representing Kaplan and the World MBA Tour. In addition, Jen has provided articles and admissions advice to such organizations and publications as TopMBA.com, MSN, Vault,Bloomberg Businessweek and the Association of MBAs, and has developed MBA admissions seminars and workshops that have been used in hundreds of test prep centers in both the United States and the United Kingdom.
Received MBA from: Cambridge University’s Judge Business School
Undergraduate field of study: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Fields worked in before mbaMission: MBA Admissions, Brand Management, Strategic Marketing, Education, GMAT Curriculum and Small Business Ownership
Working style: Honest and direct; Enjoys helping clients identify their unique stories and attributes and show their story in the most engaging way possible
Hometown: Apex, North Carolina
Five things you want your clients to know about you:
1. Has been in the MBA admissions industry for over 12 years, and has been an MBA admissions consultant for over seven years, based out of both the US and UK, helping US and international clients apply to both US and global MBA programs.
2. Has traveled with the World MBA Tour as the featured speaker on MBA admissions topics, and designed the MBA admissions seminars used around the country at Kaplan Test Prep.
3. Believes every person has their own unique aspects, traits, experiences and personal factors; Helping schools get to know “YOU” via digging deep and sharing those traits can make a big impact on admissions decisions.
4. Passionate about international experiences; Feels that travel and experiencing other cultures always helps people learn more about themselves and impacts their perspective in a large way.
5. Realistic and direct with feedback, but also optimistic and supportive overall and enjoy seeing clients exceed their expectations.
What Past Clients are Saying
“I just want to thank you for all the help you provided. Your feedback was extremely helpful… more than I can express in words!!” — Schulich Admit
“I want to thank you for your work with me. I got admitted to Columbia business School- the only place where I applied. And I honestly think that my essays played a strong role, thanks to you!” — Columbia Business School Admit
“Jen was extremely engaging, attentive and allowed me to voice my concerns regarding my application. From there, she helped me develop ways to highlight my strengths and non-traditional background that would best convey to MBA admissions officers that I would be an asset and fit to their program. Our conversation was very natural and informative. I would absolutely recommend her as a resource to anyone applying for an MBA.” — B-School Applicant
Watch Jen’s Video
Want a free consultation with Jen? Sign up here.