Our friends at the Indian School of Business (ISB) recently brought to our attention that the program has added ten new merit-based full-tuition waivers to its already large pool of more than 100 fee waivers and scholarships available for the 2015–2016 academic year.
Prospective ISB students can now apply for the following:
- Ten merit-based full-tuition waivers (2 million Indian rupees each)
- 50–60 merit based waivers (0.5–1 million Indian rupees each)
- 40–50 need-based waivers (0.5 million Indian rupees each)
- Two AIESEC waivers (1 million Indian rupees each), for AIESEC alumni only
- Multiple corporate-sponsored and other additional scholarships
Get more comprehensive details about the ISB’s various tuition waivers on the school’s Web site.