Recently, mbaMission’s founder/president, Jeremy Shinewald, sat down with our friends at RelishCareers to answer questions about the MBA application process.
In the webinar, which you can watch in full below, Jeremy discusses topics relevant for business school applicants and admitted students, including the following:
- How can applicants be sure that their target business school list contains the right schools?
- What are some of the important criteria that b-school applicants might overlook when considering where to apply?
- What can applicants do to improve their prospects and prepare themselves while waiting on MBA admissions decisions?
- When accepted to multiple schools, how should applicants decide which one to attend?
- What are some of the best practices for candidates on the waitlist?
- Once applicants have chosen a school, what can they do to prepare themselves during the months leading up to the start of their first year?
- And more!
If you have pressing questions about your own business school candidacy, be sure to sign up for a free 30-minute consultation with one of our MBA admissions experts. And for pre- and post-MBA career help, sign up for a free Career Coaching consultation!