We at mbaMission are proud to announce a new addition to our extensive trove of free Insider’s Guides: the INSEAD Insider’s Guide! Informed by firsthand insight from students, alumni, program representatives, and admissions officers, the guide offers detailed descriptions of the following:
- Defining characteristics of the school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement, and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty, and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas (consulting, finance, entrepreneurship, etc.)
- The admissions committee’s stance on GMAT/GRE/TOEFL scores, recommendations, the waitlist, layoffs/unemployment, and other application elements
- Notable professors and social/community events
- Special year-over-year tables of rankings, class profile statistics, and top industries for each program
We created our school-specific Insider’s Guides to help inform today’s MBA hopefuls with a comprehensive picture of the resources, environments, activities, and communities at each school, so they can choose the program that is truly best for them. Download your free copy of each of our comprehensive Insider’s Guides today!
Drawing on our experience in preparing countless clients for their MBA interviews, we have also updated our series of Interview Primers, which now covers 17 individual top-ranked schools, for the 2017–2018 admissions season! The primers feature valuable information about the programs’ interview processes, notoriously difficult questions, and past applicants’ experiences.
To help you understand what to expect in an interview with your target school and prepare accordingly, each Interview Primer provides the following useful details:
- Insight into what the school is evaluating and hoping to gain from the interview
- An explanation of the school’s approach to interviewing (self-scheduled or invite only, blind versus comprehensive, etc.)
- Lists of the school’s most common questions and themes
- Past applicants’ firsthand accounts of their interview experiences
- Tips on preparing for and responding to common question types
- Help with formulating compelling questions of your own
- Advice on managing the entire interview process, from scheduling to thank you notes
Download the primers free of charge to ensure you are ready to rock your interview!