Many MBA candidates find admissions interviews stressful and intimidating, but mastering this important element of the application process is definitely possible—the key is informed preparation. To create our targeted Interview Guides, we have drawn on countless communications with MBA students, alumni, admissions officers and applicants, in addition to our vast library of interview reports submitted by current and past clients.
To help you understand what to expect in an interview with your target school and prepare accordingly, each Interview Guide provides
- Insight into what the school is evaluating and hoping to gain from the interview
- An explanation of the school’s approach to interviewing (self-scheduled or invite only, blind versus comprehensive, etc.)
- Lists of the school’s most common questions and themes
- Past applicants’ firsthand accounts of their interview experiences
- Tips on preparing for and responding to common question types
- Help in formulating compelling questions of your own
- Advice on managing the entire interview process, from scheduling to thank you notes
We are proud to offer the first three mbaMission Interview Guides—for the Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Columbia Business School and the Tuck School of Business—for only $19.99! Click here to buy your copies today!