mbaMission is proud to introduce a first-of-its-kind MBA application writing class led by veteran mbaMission admissions consultant Angela Guido. Throughout this four-session, 12-hour course, we will guide you step-by-step through the process of creating a compelling MBA application that reveals your unique character and will inspire the admissions committee to grant you that coveted letter of acceptance. This class is designed to jump-start your application process—you will brainstorm for unique ideas, practice the techniques of effective storytelling and resume construction and learn how to structure and draft essays for your target school—so that you are headed in the right direction with all your applications.
In this class you will accomplish the following:
- Understand how to view essays through the lens of the admissions committee
- Learn to identify the characteristics of a great essay and avoid common pitfalls
- Dig deep into your past experiences to reveal your most compelling stories
- Start constructing your essays with feedback and direction from your peers and the instructor
- Benefit from the workshop leader’s deep expertise on the admissions process and top programs
- Workshop your essays in an online session after the formal instruction sessions to enhance your drafts and move your work toward the final draft stage
- Get a head start on your recommendations and interviews in an extra hour of recorded content and develop a process for completing the rest of your applications
- Sunday, Feb. 19 (10 a.m.—1 p.m.)
- Sunday, Feb. 19 (2—5 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Feb. 21 (8—11 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 (8—11 p.m.)
- Sunday, Mar. 11 (10 a.m.—1 p.m.)
- Sunday, Mar. 11 (2—5 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Mar. 13 (8—11 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Mar. 20 (8—11 p.m.)
*All times listed are in Eastern Time Zone
Online Winter A: Regularly $699, but register before February 12 to receive a 10% early bird discount!
Online Winter B: Regularly $699, but register before March 4 to receive a 10% early bird discount!
Space is limited. Visit www.mbamission.com to sign up today!