By taking action now, you can dramatically improve your chances of gaining admission to a top MBA program in the coming years. Indeed, it is never too soon (and certainly not too late) to take several crucial steps to shape your MBA candidacy. Join mbaMission founder Jeremy Shinewald as he leads prospective applicants through a Long-Term Planning seminar and then debunks admissions myths and encourages applicants to embrace “admissions realities” that lead to acceptances.
Topics of discussion will include the following:
- The biggest application mistakes made by East Asian applicants
- The top five strategies to differentiate yourself to a top MBA Program
- Creating your ten-month (and beyond) timeline
- Maximizing the impact of community activities
- Accelerating personal goals
- Building an alternative transcript
- Taking and retaking the GMAT
- Making the most of campus visits
- Understanding the differences between MBA programs
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Time: 7:00-8:30 a.m. EST
To register for this event, please click here.