On Wednesday, September 8, join mbaMission as we break down each Harvard Business School essay question to help you create your own story, as part of Beat the GMAT’s Free “Write Like an Expert” Series. The schedule is as follows:
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM PST (1:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST): Breaking down Harvard’s essay topics
- What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view them as such? (600-word limit)
- What have you learned from a mistake? (400-word limit)
- Please respond to two of the following (400-word limit each):
- What would you like the MBA Admissions Board to know about your undergraduate academic experience?
- What is your career vision and why is this choice meaningful to you?
- Tell us about a time in your professional experience when you were frustrated or disappointed.
- When you join the HBS Class of 2013, how will you introduce yourself to your new classmates?
10:30 AM – 11:00 AM PST (1:30 PM – 2:00 PM EST): Q&A
To register for this session, visit Beat the GMAT.