On Thursday, September 23, join mbaMission as we break down each essay question for Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management to help you create your own story, as part of Beat the GMAT’s Free “Write Like an Expert” Series. The schedule is as follows:
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM PST: Breaking down Kellogg’s essay topics
- Briefly assess your career progress to date. Elaborate on your future career plans and your motivation for pursuing an MBA. (600-word limit)
- Describe your key leadership experiences and evaluate what leadership areas you hope to develop through your MBA experiences (600-word limit).
- Assume you are evaluating your application from the perspective of a student member of the Kellogg Admissions Committee. Why would you and your peers select you for admission, and what impact would you make as a member of the Kellogg community? (600-word limit).
- Complete one of the following three questions or statements. (400-word limit) Reapplicants have the option to answer a question from this grouping, but this is not required.
- Describe an instance where you encountered resistance in a professional team setting. How did you address the situation?
- People may be surprised to learn that I…
- The best mistake I ever made was…
10:30 AM – 11:00 AM PST: Q&A
To register for this session, visit Beat the GMAT.