We are pleased to release our new mbaMission Insider’s Guides to Duke-Fuqua, Berkeley-Haas, and UVA-Darden.
Through our guides to these three MBA programs (and our eleven others!) you will gain a powerful understanding of each school’s unique attributes:
- Defining characteristics of the school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas, such as Consulting, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital/Private Equity, InternationalBusiness, Health Care, Nonprofit/Social Entrepreneurship and Real Estate (where applicable)
- The admissions committee’s stance on such elements as GMAT/TOEFL scores, layoffs/unemployment, recommendations, the waitlist and other crucial topics
- Notable professors, classes and social and community events
- Admission and employment statistics and more
The Insider’s Guide series has been hailed by a top-five program’s marketig director as “just nailing our school.” We are certain that you will gain a comprehensive understanding of your target program in our 50-75 page guides.