We are pleased to announce that we will be returning to Israel for a joint event between mbaMission and the Fulbright organization. On March 5, 2009, Jeremy Shinewald, Founder and President of mbaMission, will be in Tel Aviv to offer two FREE presentations, one on Application Planning for 2010 and another on Selecting Your Target MBA Program.
All attendees at this event will receive:
• 10% off any 9-session ManhattanGMAT course
• Free access to a ManhattanGMAT computer adaptive practice exam
• mbaMission Complete Start to Finish Guide
• Free in-person consultation with Jeremy Shinewald
• Free mbaMission Insider’s Guide and more…
For more information and to register, contact the Fulbright offices.
Seminar 1: Application Planning for 2010:
Applying to B-School in 2010/11? By taking action now, you can dramatically improve your chances of gaining admission to a top-MBA program next year. Indeed, it is never too soon (and certainly not too late) to take several crucial steps to shape your MBA candidacy. Join an mbaMission as we lead prospective MBAs through a long term planning seminar.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Creating your 8 month timeline
- Maximizing the Impact of Community Activities
- Accelerating Personal Goals
- Building an Alternative Transcript
- Taking and Retaking the GMAT
- Making the Most of Campus Visits
Seminar 2: Selecting Your Target MBA Program
Which MBA program is right for me? How can I find the best fit?
Jeremy Shinewald, Founder and President of mbaMission, will help prospective MBAs understand the differences that exist among top MBA programs. Jeremy will elaborate on areas that will profoundly affect your academic and social lives in b-school including flexibility of a program’s curriculum, breadth of core courses, different methods of instruction, varying sizes of the cohorts and more. Start preparing now so you can be sure to make an educated decision when you apply!
Join us for these invaluable events that will be essential to your B-School planning!