We are pleased to release our new mbaMission Insider’s Guides to NYU.
Through our guide, you will gain a powerful understanding of NYU-Stern, learning about the school’s unique attributes:
- Defining characteristics of each school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas: Consulting, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital/Private Equity, InternationalBusiness, Health Care, Nonprofit/Social Entrepreneurship and Real Estate (where applicable)
- The Admissions Committee’s stance on such elements as GMAT/TOEFL scores, layoffs/unemployment, recommendations, the waitlist and more
- Notable professors, classes and social and community events
- Admission and employment statistics