Last week, we announced the release of our new mbaMission Insider’s Guides to Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago, Tuck and Ross with a $5 discount on each guide. We are extending our discount until the end of the month. If you purchase a guide by July 31st we will honor the discount. Please look for NYU, MIT and Duke guides, to be released soon.
Through our guides, you will gain a powerful understanding of your target schools, learning about their unique attributes:
- Defining characteristics of each school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas: Consulting, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital/Private Equity, International Business, Health Care, Nonprofit/Social Entrepreneurship and Real Estate (where applicable)
- The Admissions Committee’s stance on such elements as GMAT/TOEFL scores, layoffs/unemployment, recommendations, the waitlist and more
- Notable professors, classes and social and community events
- Admission and employment statistics