We are pleased to release our new mbaMission Insider’s Guides to eight top-business schools (34-40 pages each): Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago, Tuck and Ross. (NYU, MIT, Duke and Haas will be released shortly). Through our guides, you will gain a powerful understanding of your target schools, learning about their unique attributes:
- Defining characteristics of each school’s location, class size, curriculum, teaching methods, facilities, alumni base/involvement and rankings
- Courses, experiential opportunities, faculty and clubs related to MBAs’ most common career areas: Consulting, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital/Private Equity, InternationalBusiness, Health Care, Nonprofit/Social Entrepreneurship and Real Estate (where applicable)
- The Admissions Committee’s stance on such elements as GMAT/TOEFL scores, layoffs/unemployment, recommendations, the waitlist and more
- Notable professors, classes and social and community events
- Admission and employment statistics
Until July 28, 2009, we will be offering our guides at an introductory price of $20. Thereafter, they will be available for $25. Please take advantage of this limited time offer.